– Spray bean plants with Captain Jack’s Deadbug Brew, active ingredient is the bacterium Spinosad. (Its an organic approved spray and I have no idea yet if it will work on my bean beetles, which BTW are turning in very nice orange bugs with black spots.)
– Remove my old red painted garden box that has fallen apart and replace with a basic brown plastic box for my garden stuff.
– Replace the broken tie wraps holding my fence to the fence posts.
– Harvest dill and summer squash.
– Weed a little. I think the weeds have slowed down.
– Plant a couple of new perennials. I bought a purple cone flower and two lemon thyme plants. I love the late summer plant sales.
– Water again, a constant job this year.