I’m so excited about our new updates of our planting calendar apps! I think they are great. We put a lot of work into both our Vegetable and our Flower & Herb app.
– We added many, many more plants. Now more than 100 vegetables and 100 flowers & herbs.
– We added an “info page” for all of the plants that describes how to plant and grow it.
– We added many photos of plants we have grown.
– And … we added several photos of Skippy, helping out in the garden.
The updated Flower & Herb Planting App is now for sale at the Apple Store for $3.99
We haven’t released the new Vegetable app yet, but we’ll do that very soon. The old Vegetable Planting App is still for sale at the Apple Store for $1.99. The new version will have a price increase, but all users with the old version will automatically get the update at no extra cost. (Hint: Buy the old one now and save a couple bucks!)
We love it when people leave comments about the apps. Here are a couple we’ve gotten:
– Simple, clean, easy. All the vegetables, all the dates co-related and
synced automatically to my region. Weekly task list and reminders for
indoor start dates, transplant dates, direct sow, and consecutive
plantings for spring, fall, winter. Also contacted Kathy about some
ideas and amendments… Heard back immediately. Cottage industry app.
Love it! –
– Simplicity of this app is perfect. Less time with my phone, more time in
the garden. It includes marigolds, sunflowers, nasturtiums. I’d like to
see borage and sweet peas added. Thank you! – by
And, yes, we now have borage and sweet peas added – in the Flower & Herb app.