http://coastroadrunners.com/my-account/lost-password/ We are expecting a good freeze tonight – our first – so I spent some time getting ready.
– Picked the rest of the pole beans, 3 lbs (!), and took down the vines and poles (and later made 5 jars of dilly bean pickles)
– Harvested the last of my peppers and pulled the plants
– Picked a couple small winter squash and a big bunch of lettuce
– Set up my winter tunnel over a bed full of greens by covering low hoops with garden fabric and higher hoops with greenhouse plastic
– Covered a small bed of lettuce with garden fabric