garden bloom day

arugula
borage buds capucijner pea flower
fava flower pepper flower
broccoli buds
tomato 2 squash bud
tomato 1
I really meant to be on time for this one. Bloom Day is the 15th of the month. Anyway… Here’s what’s blooming (and budded) in my garden today.

• Lots of nice veggies and a flowers. Skippy is a lucky dog to have his own garden.

• Skippy hasn’t posed for a photo recently. I’ll have to do this soon. He got a short summer haircut today. He looks real nice.

• Love that you’ll be harvesting what comes after these beautiful flowers!

• Wow Kathy, great presentation 🙂

I love to do montages too but this month opted for a few videos for a change. I love all of your photos and the way you cropped them too. The colouration through the plants with sunlight is quite magical 😀

I have decided to work my way through the GBBD posts from the bottom up – my posting was late too. I am so glad I caught yours 😀

Enjoy the rest of your week 😀

• beautiful pictures!
    i didn’t know there was such a thing as bloom day – you DO learn something new every day!

• Wonderful photos – I swear the broccoli looks to be bathed in the glow of a sunbeam straight from heaven! The detail in all of them is just fabulous.

• I just love the idea of posting photographs of vegetable flowers, they are so beautiful and often overlooked. Is that a purple podded pea flower??

• Yes, its a purple podded pea!

From top: Arugula, borage, Capucijner pea, fava bean, bell pepper, broccoli, tomato, pattypan summer squash, and another tomato.

• Thanks for joining in for bloom day. The vegetable flowers are beautiful, gardeners should spend more time admiring the blooms in their vegetable gardens, which can be prettier than some in the flower gardens.

Carol, May Dreams Gardens