OK. Here’s my summary from a daylight read through:
– There is a new Commission overseeing the Gardens this year.
– New plots are assigned at noon April 12 (not April 1 as I was told before).
– All gardeners must attend Garden Clean Up Day (April 12) to remove trash and invasives in and around the Gardens. Free coffee, free seeds and information.
– There is a waiting list for plots this year. (I gather this is new. I hope I am still #2.)
– This year they want to make sure all plots are actively gardened. If not they will reassign.
– There are upcoming improvements to be made at the Gardens.
So, I need to add 12 days to my countdown timer. But its fun to receive the information and to mail in my application.